Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Alfisti,

I've stumbled over this site when looking for information on Quaife / Q2 differentials and it has been a great place for information so far.

I own a '01 156 2.4JTD which I bought in '06 and it's basically still in its original state, with the optional sport package and 17" alloys.

Unfortunately my job keeps me 10,000km away from my bella for most of the year and I've to drive a VW instead.
Since my car is closing in on 100,000km and the suspension starts to feel a bit worn out I'm planning to replace the usual wear parts and at the same time do some upgrades, e.g. shocks, ARBs, differential,.....

I'm sure that I will get a lot of useful information from here.

Attached a picture of my car back home in Austria.

Best regard,

Charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Cool car :cool:

Hello and welcome! :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Welcome to AO Charlie

·
Administrator
47,284 Posts
Welcome to AO. Whereabouts in Austria are you? My sister lives in Linz.

·
Premium Member
42,893 Posts
Hello charlie....welcome on board...:) ...nice looking car..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to AO. Whereabouts in Austria are you? My sister lives in Linz.
When I'm in Austria I live in Vorarlberg province, that's the most western part of the country.

Due to my job I stay in Hong Kong for most of the year (about 10 months each year) and therefore have not nearly enough time with my bella.

Thanks for the welcome everybody,

Charlie

·
Registered
882 Posts
When I'm in Austria I live in Vorarlberg province, that's the most western part of the country.

Due to my job I stay in Hong Kong for most of the year (about 10 months each year) and therefore have not nearly enough time with my bella.

Thanks for the welcome everybody,

Charlie
Hi Charlie i used to spend my time in St Anton from spring till end of sept snow permitting:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts