Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone

i've joined AO in search of fellow enthusiasts and to learn more about my car and troubleshoot any probs i may encounter.

i live in country-Victoria, Australia, and own a 2006 Alfa GT 3.2L V6 since 8/06. it is Kyalami Black with red leather interior.

minor mods so far include a Wiechers front strut bace, Eibach springs, KONI (yellow) Sport dampers, and recently fitted a MOMO Pitstop handbrake handle and gaitor. i am waiting delivery of a set of 19" wheels, special-ordered from Japan.

and finally, i sourced the custom registration plates 'ALFAGT'. :cool:

some photos to share:

:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

What a fantastic bella you have there shiny_car!! And you have the only private number plate I'd ever consider getting :confused: :cool:

Where in Vic are you?
Hope you enjoy the forum :D

Jed

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

the GT is my second alfa. i traded-in my '99 156 2.0L TS, which i owned for 5 years and was a great car too.

here's a pic of the old girl (excuse the door stickers; this was done for a car show):

@ Jed:
i live in torquay, down the coast. i notice there's quite a few melbourne/australian AO members.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
shiny_car said:
@ Jed:
i live in torquay, down the coast. i notice there's quite a few melbourne/australian AO members.

Gateway to the Great Ocean Road!! :cool:
:cool:

Drove through there early last year. Nice part of the world.

...slopes off to contain jealousy.....:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts