Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Alfasuds or Sprints with inboard brakes.

Needed bady, need 2 sets.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get these or even inserts for them ?

Tried on the webpages of Alfa Service in Germany, alfasudparts, turin imports and local dealers.

Help ?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

Tried on the webpages of Alfa Service in Germany, alfasudparts, turin imports and local dealers.

Help ?
I may have a spare set, possibly two... I'll make a call tomorrow... you need to bite the bullet young man... get a container set up and ship sh*t loads over in one go :D

The other place you could try is Leda, not sure if they have any laying around but they will refurb and I'm sure supply inserts as they are doing mine for 2012 season :D

A

·
0 Posts
...........and local dealers.

Help ?
Chris remember I bought the last set from Tsiappas last January and were Monroe's not your favourites but were fitted on my Alfasud last summer.

As I have mentioned in the past in another thread if there is a significant number of interested members and there is somebody amongst us with a connection to one of the shock absorber companies we may request for re-manufacturing them.

I've got a set of used red non-adjustable Konis, any luck to refurbish them for furture use?

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
London mate, my moms old house.
My grandparents live there now, and they have to pay for parking permits, even for the guests ! lol

Can you imagine me, having my 33, sud, sprints and 156 out in the rain ? :eek:

.... alright the 156 may sit in the rain, I dont mind :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
If you can give me the dimensions of the insert you want I can check it against the ones (only have one here as spaxs didn't belive me that they didn't fit) Spax tried to give me for my S3

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like there may be a spare pair of struts at Dave's... spoke to him earlier but as they are in the process of painting the workshop floor it may be several days before he can confirm for sure :D
New ones ?

If you can give me the dimensions of the insert you want I can check it against the ones (only have one here as spaxs didn't belive me that they didn't fit) Spax tried to give me for my S3
so you still have those ? They could be for the 33 with the 3 bolts on top. Dont know if they are the same as the S1, S2 Sprints with inboard brakes :confused:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
New ones ?

so you still have those ? They could be for the 33 with the 3 bolts on top. Dont know if they are the same as the S1, S2 Sprints with inboard brakes :confused:
They are the ones spaxs list for the sud, all I know is that they were too long for my S3 struts
give me the sizes and we can all find out:cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
try on ebay.it and search for AMMORTIZZATORI ANTERIORI ALFA ROMEO ALFASUD SPRINT
its a complete new set of front inserts
good luck

jan

Help ?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts