·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.....:HAPPY:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No but just one comment on it, it shows 63K on the clock which is miles, it's advertised as 39K Miles/ 63K Km. Should be 100K+ Km
I think it's just a mistake(wrong number in wrong place). Any way I have an AlfaDiag and cable so I will check it.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
No NCT mentioned? Are those OEM Alfa alloys? Are they white? Or are they 3rd party with Alfa caps? Not normally a fan of white wheels on an Alfa and they don't look well with the silver.

Best of luck if you go for it-it's exactly what I would be looking for in a 2nd Alfa (V6).

·
Administrator
88,200 Posts
I think it's just a mistake(wrong number in wrong place). Any way I have an AlfaDiag and cable so I will check it.
I'd say so also, just to be aware of it regarding service etc.

No NCT mentioned? Are those OEM Alfa alloys? Are they white? Or are they 3rd party with Alfa caps? Not normally a fan of white wheels on an Alfa and they don't look well with the silver.

Best of luck if you go for it-it's exactly what I would be looking for in a 2nd Alfa (V6).
There were white multi-spoke alloys available as an option. I think the car is probably Nuvola Blue ( the flip colour) as it's described as Blue in the advert.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
There were white multi-spoke alloys available as an option. I think the car is probably Nuvola Blue ( the flip colour) as it's described as Blue in the advert.
On closer inspection, it does look like a Hot Wheels version alright!

Couple of dings on the on boot/side as well.

The alloys look OEM alright, but white with that body colour looks odd (to me).

The mileage isn't bad at all for a car that age (any chance it's clocked.....)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't like it too, so if I buy it this alloys will be for sale(one of the most beautiful are 5 hole teldials). I'll go tommorow or sunday to see this car with the laptop of course. I hope it's not clocked and engine is in good cond.

D

·
0 Posts
That car was meant to be a good one. It was on octane before and for 1600 euro it's cheap.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Is it just me or are the bumpers a different colour to the body, they dont appear to be painted in the flip paint? Like I can talk about bumpers being a different colour!!!!

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
On closer inspection, it does look like a Hot Wheels version alright!

Couple of dings on the on boot/side as well.

The mileage isn't bad at all for a car that age (any chance it's clocked.....)
Have to agree about the alloys, a nice set of 156 GTA's or 8C replicas look great on a 156.

·
Administrator
88,200 Posts
Is it just me or are the bumpers a different colour to the body, they dont appear to be painted in the flip paint? Like I can talk about bumpers being a different colour!!!!
I'm almost certain it's the blue/green/silver/grey flip paint.

M

·
0 Posts
Beware that Alfadiag can give incorrect mileage readings due to software issues as even some cars give wrong readings on the examiner

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
very low mileage for a 12 year old..... I dont think they are oem wheels if they are not and there is no decent service history I'd chance my arm to knock another 100 or 2 off the price. Then again it is seriously cheap for a V6

D

·
0 Posts
Ahh they all look like that. Compared to metal bumpers will age differently and come out a different colour.

·
Registered
731 Posts
At that age I guess the main things to check are front ARB, front upper and lower arms, have the belts been done and check for a heavy or slipping clutch.
These engines have hydraulic tappets so shouldnt be rattly like the older 12 valvers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts