·
Registered
6,811 Posts
i hate these:tut:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought i'd give you a laugh. On a more productive note what is a good alternative to the standard headlights? GTA Xenons? What are most people doing? I love the look of my Alfa as it is. But the headlights on the GTA do make a nice improvement.
Also on a Black Alfa.. Keep the gril silver or replace with black?
I can see the lynch mob coming now.. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh aren't they just peachy lol

seriously why would ANYONE and that includes the saxo boys fit something like that to a car? They look shocking

Steer clear! Like a different county clear, way way away

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
Thought i'd give you a laugh. On a more productive note what is a good alternative to the standard headlights? GTA Xenons? What are most people doing? I love the look of my Alfa as it is. But the headlights on the GTA do make a nice improvement.
Also on a Black Alfa.. Keep the gril silver or replace with black?
I can see the lynch mob coming now.. :)

Usual alternative to 156 lights is buying GTA black inserts headlights, or doing the conversion/repaint by yourself. GTA xenons will not work, they will fit, but the connector is different and your car doesnt have the sensors on suspension for the self leveling of the lights.
There are also other alternatives from various manufacturers, like angel eyes, or lights with LEDs but most people here will probably agree to keep it original or GTA style.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts