Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I picked up my ALFA GT 1.9 in stromboli grey on Saturday...very much enjoying the comfy leather seats and acceleration.

So far so good on the car...apart from I discovered the ash tray doesn't appear to have been fixed in properly or the electric window controls on the drivers side...I'm going to forgive that though as I'm happy with the car and will get to a dealer to sort these "minor" issues as soon as I get chance. Hopefully my local dealership won't kick up a fuss about the fact I bought it from Smart Alfa.

One small problem that I'd appreciate some help with. I've got the MP3 player installed but I'm having prblems trying to get a disc to work. According to the manual I need to remove all spaces and various other special characters from the file names and store the tracks in a folder structure...anyone else got any tips - does it matter if the cd is plus or minus?

Anyway nice to find a forum like this to share experiences with etc...

Regards

Simon

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :)
I hope you enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO...do you have piccies? ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to AO.

Sorry I cant help with the MP3 problem, although I'm sure someone on here will be ablw to point you in the write direction.

Sam

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome Sagray to the world of Alfa...

These little niggly things with your alfa is one of the joys of owning one, having anything else would be boring.

Enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get there eventually...

Here's a pic...not sure what it will look like after reducing the image quality to fit it on but hey I gave it a shot...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments and the offers of help...

The trouble with having a car you like is you start feeling the need to clean it....its never happened to me before...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Oh Ha ha ha Korky. Just cos yours has been polished 47 times by hand in the last week.

Welcome sagray by the by, lovely GT, you didn't expect it to be non awkward in at least some department (MP3) did you???:cheese:

Mine is clean (ish) but the poor little thing is doing 300 miles a week. On B roads. Round here, even in the dry, that spells DIRT.

Should have seen it in February :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yep I remember ALF. Does that mean i should be a grown up yet?:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts