Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I passed my test only 2 months ago & I get the car I have wanted for years this weekend, a 155 2.0 twin spark :D Only 2 owners, 60k miles & good service history, hasnt been driven hard & is in very good condition. I'm ecstatic even though I have a 500 mile drive to get it home.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is costing more than the car is all I will say :p but it is the same price as it would be if I were driving a boring old box instead of a lovely 155

·
Registered
12,821 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO, a 155 as your first car, I doubt if many people can say that.....well done, love your attitude about the insurance, hope you have a long and happy Alfa relationship.......:HAPPY:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It shall be a long & wonderous relationship, most likely filled with late nights, flying spanners, cursewords & the occasional joyous moment when the car works perfectly :p

It shall be better than the relationship I have with the gf's 206 which I've borrowed for work & I hate with a passion.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
You'll have less problems than you think, if you do have probs you can always check the tech rooms:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
welcome to AO, i love the 155 and still want one, and for your 1st car:eek: all i can say is

you B$%^&*£:lol: good luck, lovely cars:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts