Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here there guys!

I'm new to Alfas but have just bought 156 1.8 T-spark and I'm trying to work out what all the difference's in models are for e.g. Lusso, JTS JTS etc etc

I've already figured that the JTD is a diesel and that the JTS has all the cool electrics on the steering wheel, but what is the Lusso and are there more models?

I think I have a standard 1.8 T-spark? Its has the standard steering wheel, the large spoiler on the back and the pepper pot alloys, it does have full leather interior and side skirts but I beleive these where all added by a previous owner as well as the alloys come to mention it.

Any help here will be really appreciated?

Ta

McCoy

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
JTS engine replaced Tspark .. same block but different head setup with only 4 spark plugs and direct injection. TS injectors are in the inlet and has 2 spark plugs per cylinder.

Lusso is the model spec (interior fabrics, colours, wheels, etc). Came in around 2001/2 with the Turismo and Veloce specs on the 156. But each of those would have options e.g Lusso with Leather, etc. Prior to that you had the SportPack options: factory fitted to standard car.

Spoiler is not standard and there are different types of wheels. Posting pics helps as we can see exactly what you have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts