Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Thought i'd join the forum as i'm seriously interested in some form of Alfa for my next car.
At current my daily is a Fiat Brava JTD which I bought for peanuts and can honestly say has been one of the best cars i've owned. I've never thought about considering Fiat's and Alfa's and was purely down to the price, but have been more than impressed with my little JTD.
Great build, economy is brilliant (i've had quite a few diesels too) and level of trim for the money is excellent.

As the Fiat JTD really impressed i'm looking to get a JTD 156 or 159 sometime. From what i've seen in classified ads and ebay you really do get one hell of a package for the money. But do I go for the 1.9 or the 2.4???? Decisions!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Hi and welcome Rubadubb ;)

Pop along to the East Anglia lounge and have a look at whats going on in the region. We'd love to see you and your soon-to-be Alfa at any meets; you can join in even with your Fiat :thumbs:

Theres a meet this time next week in Peterborough but as the year progresses there'll be loads more happening across the whole of EA :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
remo55

hi just joined as ive got my second alfa 155 just love these cars the growl of the engine the handleing etc just is so much better than any car ive owned :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Well if you can go all the way to a 159, go for it.
One of the most beautiful cars around, very well built and reliable.
Have fun.
Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts