Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
They've yet to figure out what a Giulia looks like. Random picture of a really old Giulietta for reasons best known to themselves.
Doesn't instill much confidence.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Not the dealer, it would be the web developer who does not know a Giulia from an A4.

A new dealership has opened in Norwich as well I believe.

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody at the clients ,the dealer, should have looked at it and got it changed!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Not the dealer, it would be the web developer who does not know a Giulia from an A4.

A new dealership has opened in Norwich as well I believe.
when i got my giuletta last month from motorvogue, they said they were opening a new site in norwich.
my first 147 came from desira, thetford i think.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Somebody at the clients ,the dealer, should have looked at it and got it changed!
Proof ready can be a bit sloppy, I've got my latest Auto Italia magazine and although I've only just started it there are some glaringly obvious bloopers already.

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought some Dedra Turbo alloys from the editor’s son Michael (the photographer) in the early nineties and he showed me the editorial office. It was a garden shed behind their maisonette.

And did you mean proof reading?

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Proof ready can be a bit sloppy,
:ROFLMAO: That's an understatement!
The 'new' car section has a 5-year old hatchback using the name of the saloon.
And the only saloon pictured and named is the ultra rare Quadrifoglio - and they don't even call it 'Giulia'.
Can you no longer buy a normal Giulia? (yes, I know you can't buy anything at the moment).
What a shambles.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
There used to be an Alfa Romeo dealer in Epsom, about 25 years ago. It was in Church Street IIRC. I needed a touch-up paint pencil, which they didn't have in stock, I had to go back for it as they wouldn't send it in the post.

I often spot errors in Auto Itslia, legacy of being a teacher, this month's glaring one was the transposing of headers to a table.

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought my first Giulietta from Allams in Epsom. I remember the salesman had been at the Alfa dealer near Gatwick which closed down. My son and I were at the Alfa Convoy Record attempt when he was very young. They also sold Skodas which is why I got to drive a couple of them when my car was in for a service. After Jeff Allam,an ex racing driver,died they stopped Alfa Romeo sales.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bought my first Giulietta from Allams in Epsom. I remember the salesman had been at the Alfa dealer near Gatwick which closed down. My son and I were at the Alfa Convoy Record attempt when he was very young. They also sold Skodas which is why I got to drive a couple of them when my car was in for a service. After Jeff Allam,an ex racing driver,died they stopped Alfa Romeo sales.
Did'nt know Jeff Allam had died. That's quite a few of the BTCC 1990's drivers who have passed now.

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How low?

I saw that he moved to selling Audis near Brighton.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts