Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a new dealer almost ready to open it is behind porsche and audi by cheshire oaks and is going to be run by whoever has the porsche dealers
might be usefull to some of us

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no idea the building looks finished but they may be holding off due to economic chrisis crunch :eek: i looked on es jones web site the other day and they had 4 alfas for sale two of which were ex demonstrators so maybe theyve lost the franchise to them
as soon as i see any change ill post it up
neil

·
Registered
23 Posts
From what I've read it's part of the Corkills group. Like the previous poster says they own the Porsche dealers next door.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Had a drive past on Thursday,showroom is empty,no sign of human life not even an Alfa Romeo sign showing-how can you tell its going to be an Alfa site?.Nice looking showroom though.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know a few of the lads at audi which is basically on the same site still no change looks finished but nothing doing
there is a good chance es jones will loose alfa its not the best dealership and shares a plot with hyundai
whereas this site is surrounded by a massive shopping complex porsche audi lexus close by
the only good thing about es jones that i have found is ben in the parts dept very good lad

M

·
0 Posts
Still empty and theres now a to let sign outside so its not looking good. Was hoping for alfa to be opening as E.S Jones is bit of a waste of space. Only Frank that seems to have a feel for alfa. Can anyboby give any more info?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im going into audi on monday so i will ask then and let you know but it doesnt look good with to let on it they have given up before it started

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bought my Alfa from E.S. Jones, quite a few niggly faults but every time I go there the standards seem to be dropping further. The Alfa sales support team have stopped phoning me after my last report on servicing standards there.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alfa are not going to open there porsche guys arent going to open it till the economy is in a better shape so for now its an empty showroon with a to let sign

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yep and Julian from Mangoletsi is going to run it!

I wonder if he'll change his user name on hear to whatever it's going to be called and start posting again??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts