Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and I brought our brand new baby daughter home from the hospital last night and I'm pleased to say her first-ever ride in a car was in an Alfa!
Well, every Dad wants to give their little ones the best possible start in life eh? :)

G

·
0 Posts
Congratulations...same with mine, she was driven home in a red GT 3.2 V6...heaven!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
congratulations unfortunately my new arrival had to make do with a skoda fabia:( as my partner said she wouldnt climb into the back after a c secion :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Congratulations to clan Cobalt, and welcome Miss Cobalt.:thumbs:

Our son came home in a 16v Cloverleaf 33 and now cruises around in a Mito:lol:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the messages everyone. :thumbs:

·
Registered
580 Posts
As a new dad too (7 weeks), a HUGE congratulations. I know the feeling and how fantastic you must be feeling. Yep, feels amazing transporting the little one in the GTA.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As a new dad too (7 weeks), a HUGE congratulations. I know the feeling and how fantastic you must be feeling. Yep, feels amazing transporting the little one in the GTA.
Congrats to you too Sir! Remember what sleep was? :eek:
She hasn't put me off my goal of buying a GTA this year. Not quite sure how I'm going to swing that one past the wife though. :lol:

·
Registered
580 Posts
She hasn't put me off my goal of buying a GTA this year. Not quite sure how I'm going to swing that one past the wife though. :lol:
Thank you sir , I know it is a massive shock at first but after a few weeks you kind of get used to it. Try to sleep when you can though. I bought a case of red bull 2 days after the birth. Luckily not raided it yet. Cool your getting a gta awesome If your wife wants to see how practical it is your more than welcome. Also the busso rumble knocks the baby out in no time.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thank you sir , I know it is a massive shock at first but after a few weeks you kind if get used to it. try to.sleep when you can though. I bought so case if red bull after 2 days but luckily not raided it yet. Cool your getting a gta awesome If your wife wants to see how practical it is your more than welcome. Also the busso rumble knocks the baby out in no time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts