1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Well done DaKlone - are you selling Stu your other one now??:lol:
thats what I was going to ask as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good for you DaKlone :thumbs:

got any pictures of your old one ?

You got this Sprint off rafe at a good price, make him an offer he cant resist on your old one :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope you two get on like a house on fire mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I'm just glad she went to someone who is really going to finish her off nicely and take good care of her :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Had an hour on the car today and started cleaning up some of the overspray.

Unfortunately also found that the front seats from the Scrapyard Dog don't fit - the older Series 2 seats have a wider rail pitch than the Series 3. The rear seat back fits nicely, but the locating lugs on the rear seat squab are a little larger than the Series 3, so it doesn't quite sit properly.

The upshot of this is that I either need at least a pair of front seats in the later check pattern or a complete black/green cloverleaf interior...neither of which will be easy to come by. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Had an hour on the car today and started cleaning up some of the overspray.

Unfortunately also found that the front seats from the Scrapyard Dog don't fit - the older Series 2 seats have a wider rail pitch than the Series 3. The rear seat back fits nicely, but the locating lugs on the rear seat squab are a little larger than the Series 3, so it doesn't quite sit properly.

The upshot of this is that I either need at least a pair of front seats in the later check pattern or a complete black/green cloverleaf interior...neither of which will be easy to come by. :rolleyes:
Could you not make brackets that the series 2 seats will bolt to that will in turn bolt to the floor? Or could you take off the seat covering and put them onto the existing seats?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
As Rafe said you could put some brackets together and it would be a lot more easy than removing seat covers. good luck and by the way..nice Sprint. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts