Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have decided to make a new 3D print overhead light frame. The sticky, soft, fragile frame.

I am taking pre-orders to get the best possible price, so if anybody is interested, please send me the number of pieces you would like to order. Price will probably be around 100-130€ plus shipping. I am from Slovenia, EU.

Some pics of first ever made :) It needs a little bit of grinding to made smooth surface or maybe some filler plus paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok taking orders for production.

NEW overhead light frame Alfa 164 (up to Super) ORDERS

So as some of you already know I have made plan for production of overhead light frame for Alfa 164 with 3D print technology. Now I have the company which will produce them so I need to tell exact number of orders. After all orders and payment are collected production will start and in about 1 month you will receive part.

Price is 125€ + shipping (depends from destination but 15-20€ over EU) for frame and cover! Payment in advance via PayPal is necessary to confirm you order!

Write yourself down in comment and how many pieces. Later when I have complete number of orders I will send you PayPal invoice to pay.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ok taking orders for production.

NEW overhead light frame Alfa 164 (up to Super) ORDERS

So as some of you already know I have made plan for production of overhead light frame for Alfa 164 with 3D print technology. Now I have the company which will produce them so I need to tell exact number of orders. After all orders and payment are collected production will start and in about 1 month you will receive part.

Price is 125€ + shipping (depends from destination but 15-20€ over EU) for frame and cover! Payment in advance via PayPal is necessary to confirm you order!

Write yourself down in comment and how many pieces. Later when I have complete number of orders I will send you PayPal invoice to pay.
i don't suppose they have a model template for the other roof console used in phase 1 164's it looks like this and has 2 removable plastic tabs on the back because it housed the cabin temp sensor

Cheers
Sammy Moon

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts