Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Anybody got any info on the following Ti photograph? It was emailed to me by a leasing company but I can't find any other reference to it.

Looks pretty coool, especially the 'bulg' at the rear

CD

Attachments

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
the rear lights on the red one are bloody awful, have they raided the same parts bin of some dodgy korean car maker that bmw did for the current 3 series?

U

·
0 Posts
you may be surprised to learn that is a chrysler concept car with photoshopped alfa bits
Interestingly, FIAT Group have been looking at buying Chrysler - but apparently have now shown a keener interest in the Opel/Vauxhall Group.

·
Registered
518 Posts
As far as I know any new launch (Giulia/159/169) have been delayed until 2011 at least. Specially now, the new engines are about to be launched in the UK. Now for the 149, could be anyone's guess.....

V

·
0 Posts
photoshop or not if it comes out of the factory looking like that then id buy one

·
Registered
518 Posts
see post number 6, there are some proper test car pics
I did - im not saying the car isn't close to completion. It probably is. I have heard that Alfa will wait until the economic downturn to end (as your article suggests) and that is why it could be anyone's guess to when its launched. Who knows when we will see the green shoots of recovery?:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts