Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time! Have a read of the stickies for stuff to look out for possible issues and some nice projects!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the welcomes ,

its a diesel , getting delivered to my house tomorow night , then pictures will be posted

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to the forum, try not to go into deep panic when you read through the threads LOL.
There was a very nice TI on the ramps at Autolusso on Saturday, it was the saloon version though in white, looked great in that colour.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good choice. I have the 1750 TB ti sw and love everything except the MPG :depressed:

I must disagree with SpiderSaint, any car in white just reminds me of an ambulance :biglaugh:

alfa red .. there can be only one.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
White and ambulances eh?
It's strange the connotations some of us have.
Mine's estate cars and hearses.
Now a black sportwagon would be a very sombre proposition...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White and ambulances eh?
It's strange the connotations some of us have.
Mine's estate cars and hearses.
Now a black sportwagon would be a very sombre proposition...

soo heres a few pictures , Drove to work in her today , made quite a few people have the green eye envy , even let my old man drive her tonight , and he got out with a bigger smile on his face than i did

Attachments

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
soo heres a few pictures , Drove to work in her today , made quite a few people have the green eye envy , even let my old man drive her tonight , and he got out with a bigger smile on his face than i did
Thank God for those lovely 19'' 10-spokes and silver bars and mirrors! :thumbup:
Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great, now you just have the change your profile picture :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

haha thats my toy shes my baby , thanks for the nice words guys im starting to get used to the size of her and the looks you get of people :) theres a salesman at work wanting to buy one as mines that nice lol

Quick question guys ,,
my friend pointed out to me that im boosting 1.6 bar is this normal for the 2.0 jtdm ? as he has the 1,9 jtdm and his is mapped , and he only boosts 1.3-14 bar ?

·
Registered
728 Posts
haha thats my toy shes my baby , thanks for the nice words guys im starting to get used to the size of her and the looks you get of people :) theres a salesman at work wanting to buy one as mines that nice lol

Quick question guys ,,
my friend pointed out to me that im boosting 1.6 bar is this normal for the 2.0 jtdm ? as he has the 1,9 jtdm and his is mapped , and he only boosts 1.3-14 bar ?
Yes it's normal for the 2.0....the 1.9s and 2.4s run lower boost standard AFAIK

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
had to check on boost ,as it sounds high to me also ?
you don't mention power level but indeed a boost map off a guiletta 2.0 jtdm 170hp does indeed top out around 2700mbar at 3500revs full load.
seems a lot of boost to make 170hp to me but I don't know this engine or ecu.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Lovely car James. When we were looking for my wife's 159 ti SW we didn't have a particular requirement for the roof bars until we went to see the car we ended up buying in Stromboli Grey with the bars. As for the boost, as I understand it 1.6 bar is spot on for the 170jtdm as my wifes has always run at this. We had the EGR turned off at Autolusso who before installing the map ran a diagnostic to makesure all was ok with the car. The results came back all clear with the car running at 1.6 bar

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well had time to give her a Quick Clean today

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks mint but take it out to a nice location and do it justice with the photographs !
once i have a little time to myself , ill get out in the lovely Cumbrian countryside and get the Dslr out

·
Registered
525 Posts
Used to have a 156 and always thought the 159 didn't look as good, but when I see one in ti spec it makes me want one!

Yours is looking particularly gorgeous, have you really gone from a cinquecento to a 159!?

Sent from my D5103 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Used to have a 156 and always thought the 159 didn't look as good, but when I see one in ti spec it makes me want one!

Yours is looking particularly gorgeous, have you really gone from a cinquecento to a 159!?

Sent from my D5103 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the comment

nope my cinquecento is my show car / weekend fun car , the 159 is my Daily , ive upgraded From a Stilo Jtd

1 - 20 of 58 Posts