Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

just thought I'd say hello. No Alfa yet...but definately want one. Love the styling, think it sets the car well apart from the bland clones.

fingers crossed i'll join the official AO ranks soon.

Si

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi mate, welcome on board. :)

We'll be waiting to hear from you, soon!!! :) That's the leap to make... the GTA is simply another universe. :cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Hi Si,

Welcome to alfaowner. If it is a 156gta you are after you won't be dissapointed, I just got one and it is fantastic. All my driving life I have owned FIAT, Alfa and Lancia and they are great cars. You will get hooked no matter what Alfa you end up with :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
QBSBuck said:
Hi all,

just thought I'd say hello. No Alfa yet...but definately want one. Love the styling, think it sets the car well apart from the bland clones.

fingers crossed i'll join the official AO ranks soon.

Si
welcome - i used to have a 106GTi - pretty similar car to wot u have now - great fun it was :)

well it is pretty much the same car i think is it?

or is it the VTS which is the same?

·
Registered
172 Posts
33_75_146 said:
Hi Si,

Welcome to alfaowner. If it is a 156gta you are after you won't be dissapointed, I just got one and it is fantastic. All my driving life I have owned FIAT, Alfa and Lancia and they are great cars. You will get hooked no matter what Alfa you end up with :D
What Lancia's have you owned? - cos (shhh!) tbh im probably more of a Lancisti than an Alfisti :eek: - althou i love em both of course :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys.

or is it the VTS which is the same?
Yup it is. The VTR only has 8 valves...the VTS 16. Otherwise virutally the same. VTR is still a fun drive....just like a go-kart. But it aint no GTA!!!

BTW, my VTR is an unmodified standard version. None of this Max Power marlarky. :tut:

M

·
0 Posts
welcome to AO dudes..dont forget any pics that you have..we are all voyeurs in here you know

all the best

:) :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
VTR to a GTA, you are in for some fun,good luck pal:cool:
Stu:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts