Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, just drove through the biggest Biblical downpour and lightening storm ever to collect a 52 plate 156. More tomorrow, or should I say, later today.:)

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Add it to your member car :thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well when I first joined this forum I was looking for a 156, but ended up with a cheap GTV spider instead :lol: However things weren't to be and 5 days later after slamming the boot it refused to start:mad: and stayed that way until sold. :cry:
So got some money in my pocket and on the look out for a 156 again when I came across this.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-ALFA-ROMEO-156-T-SPARK-1-8-TURISMO-BLUE-/161071494789?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=%2BZ%2F5eVO8PMjnI06QNyDxiQ%2FElvo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
I was after leather, but decided on this as it had all the major bits replaced within the last 12 months or so.
So what I lost on the swings I've gained on the roundabouts. :inlove:
I'll get some pics of my own shortly.
Oh yes, I will change which car I own :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Love that colour :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I've tried every link going on photobucket, but still no pics showing just links.! So what am I doing wrong ?? Seems to work else where.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Click the 'go advanced' button instead of quick replying and top left of reply box you'll see a paperclip, click that for upload options.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Looks good from the pics BTW :thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bloody typical !
Picked the car up Tuesday and Wednesday morning the flipping bank went and stuck four and half grand into my account from PPI returns. So I could have gone and bought a newer car if I'd have known !!!

Anyway, heater fan aint working, everything is lit up but no puff from it,............... any ideas were I should be looking ???

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Bloody typical !
Picked the car up Tuesday and Wednesday morning the flipping bank went and stuck four and half grand into my account from PPI returns. So I could have gone and bought a newer car if I'd have known !!!

Anyway, heater fan aint working, everything is lit up but no puff from it,............... any ideas were I should be looking ???
yeah.... nightmare... ;)

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts