Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Actually joined when I got the car back in November but only just coming around to posting. Now the proud owner of a 156 2.0 JTS (no mods). Taking it to see Gus at Alfatune next week - I gather he's a good place to go! Looking forward to many fun and reliable miles :) I think I got a good deal so hopefully Gus won't spot anything like a missing exhaust ;)

Si

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome :) I'm sure I will (no doubt I'll intend to be an occasional visitor and get drawn in!) I do reserve the right to enjoy my car more than the forum though ;)

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO from an exiled Lancastrian........and you will become addicted.....:HAPPY:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hi All,

Actually joined when I got the car back in November but only just coming around to posting. Now the proud owner of a 156 2.0 JTS (no mods). Taking it to see Gus at Alfatune next week - I gather he's a good place to go! Looking forward to many fun and reliable miles :) I think I got a good deal so hopefully Gus won't spot anything like a missing exhaust ;)

Si
Gus is spot on. He remapped my JTS and it made a impressive difference, worth doing :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts