Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Congratulations barryrs :)

The 147 GTA is a classic in it's own time.... It has style, presence, beautiful Italian leather interior, practicality, responsive handling; and a smooth, vocal and very potent performance from the that gorgeous Alfa 3.2 V6 engine.

Be prepared to wear the inane GTA grin :D

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. :)

Sorry Foxie I couldn’t wait :) at least she comes with a 12 month warrantee with unlimited claim limit and at £12,990 from and Alfa dealer a good price.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Hi Barry,
Not only have you chosen a superb mode of transport, you have followed this up by enrolling with a magnificient Alfa web site! Although I am just a newbie,( still wet behind the ears....) I can quite honestly say in all my years of being an Italian car fanatic, I have never found such an informative,friendly, and welcome site, so full of interesting articles and people.However, I must admit I still struggle a little when trying to navigate around the site, but will no doubt get better with time. Best of luck with your new acquisition.(What a Machine!) Regards , Zulu Ferret.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO gorgeous GTA :)

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Nice looking GTA Barry :cool:

Not too long to wait now 'til you're on the road.... Do share your driving impressions with us once you've been round the block a few times :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts