Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished replacing upper and lower wishbones and drop links on both sides of my car jesus them lower wishbones are hateful little bast#?ds fought my every inch of the way :mad: wouldnt mind they passed the mot tuesday no play but christ they where creeking like an old rust gate so had to go:mad: got there in the end and my blood pressure is slowly coming down now and the sense of satisfation is sinking in hope they last till the car is no more :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
just finished replacing upper and lower wishbones and drop links on both sides of my car jesus them lower wishbones are hateful little bast#?ds fought my every inch of the way :mad: wouldnt mind they passed the mot tuesday no play but christ they where creeking like an old rust gate so had to go:mad: got there in the end and my blood pressure is slowly coming down now and the sense of satisfation is sinking in hope they last till the car is no more :rolleyes::lol:
stop whinning :cheese:welcome to world of fixing ya motor :cheese: get ya butt to demon tweeks for proper 4 wheel set up as well:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts