Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever logged into www.cruisingchicks.com pretending to be me, own up now, apologise to them and just confirm in general that it indeed was not me thank you very much.

No need to apologise to me. If anyone thinks I'm a ****, it will be because I caused them to think that, not you naughty

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
So it really wasn't you ? : eek!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Would that make you a Yorkshire **** of the famous kind, Nem?? :D

Sorry can't help you find out who did this... and even if I knew it'd be up to that person him/her-self to confess it, but maybe Linz can give you an IP adress of that person, which may be of help??

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to know who it wasn't, but who it was.

Just own up because you are about to get found out anyway.....

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me if you like. I won't post your name. It can be between you and me.

·
Administrator
46,120 Posts
Did they post anything other than the thing taking the mickey out of me? ('That's not what you said on AO, Bazza')
Coz I really thought that was you. It's exactly the sort of thing you'd have said I thought.
Oh well. If and when you find out, I'd be very interested to know who the Nem impersonator is.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
So would I, but Nem is trying to make it look like he won't reveal the identity of the poster on here so that he/she might come out of the closet and confess, after which Nem immediately posts who it is on here so we all know.

But please.... leave the illusion intact now, James! :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we sorted things out now and i wouldn't like to cause any trouble so i think it's best just forgotten.

I think most of you on here are nice people so lets just get on with things and enjoy our clubs :)

See you all around!!

Linz

·
Administrator
46,120 Posts
Good plan Linz

Hope you coninue to enjoy your forum.
BTW, do you drive an Ibiza and come from Yorkshire, or drive a Yorkshire and come from Ibiza? :confused:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Well... actually I think that someone who really worked there would be v.cool about all of it and wouldn't pose for a picture with Enrique and surely not Jos.... :rolleyes:

do I disappoint you now? wink :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Linz-CruisingChick:
<strong>http://www.cruisingchicks.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=linz</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's that Dutch bloke!!
Big Klompen!
:D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Well... actually I think that someone who really worked there would be v.cool about all of it and wouldn't pose for a picture with Enrique and surely not Jos.... :rolleyes:

do I disappoint you now? wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah you dont disapoint me now i've come to realise your the class idiot wink

Ahh it was my last race working for them and for the memories i thought i'd get the piccies.

I did work for Arrows and i travelled around with the team.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David, I have no intention of posting the name of the false 'Nem', I just want them to own up so I can say " you ****ing ****" and then shake hands and all behind closed doors.

Come on big balls, who are you :confused:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Linz-CruisingChick:
<strong>Nah you dont disapoint me now i've come to realise your the class idiot wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You've only just now come to realise that!? Some of the members on here could've told you that ages ago!! I am not alone though... at least 3 other members have also inquired about The Amsterdam Research Center For The Obsessively Rude... :D

<strong>I did work for Arrows and i travelled around with the team.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool job!!
What was your task, within the well oiled money-making-machine that Arrows was not??

:p wink

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please feel free to hijack my thread and just chat away David, go on, yabba yabba yabba.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here waiting for an important communique..... rant

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They may have not been tryign to be you as they were called Nem just a coincidence i guess..but know they were from this site.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know this isn't getting Nemesis very far, but didn't I read somewhere that the guy who headed the 147 design team now works for Seat? If so, Seats are likely to get even lovelier and Alfa will be at the mercy of the company that gave us the Vectra. Anyway, sorry to have interrupted.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts