Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

After buying a 1/2 broken engine due to timing belt slip, I need to replace the pistons (at least I think) as they are battered by the valves on the right side by the exhaust valves. Anyone have a set ? Dont wish to rebore. And A timing belt Cover as it doesnt have one and I cant find anywhere.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Keith

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have you tried Peter at alfa sud parts. Also Alex at 33bits. I am sure they will be able to help. I have seen covers for sale on ebay and also pistons. Some are cheap some expensive. Also alfa restoration may have some but not cheap. I rebuilt a an engine last year and I just kept internet searching and slowly got stuff. Some from Italy some from Germany and some UK.
Should have said EBAY UK. But also Italy.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help found some stuff actually.

Appreciate it

Keith

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still can't find the Cam Belt Covers, only the back not the front. They should be around since the 145/146 had the same engine !

Regards

Keith

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but I need the front those are the ones that Holt to the engine. Appreciate it though

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... Now the other side...

appreciate it a lot

·
Registered
28 Posts
part number is 60542969

If you google it on a regular basis you might find one come up for sale. They're getting very hard to find these days but if you're patient you'll find one eventually

1 - 10 of 10 Posts