Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have alfa 147 lussio

i changed the air filter to sporty one and move it besaid the engin,after that i feel that the car need more air

what i have to do ????????????????????????

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
air intake in the engine bay is a bad idea !!! air should be sucked in as cold as possible....in the 156 the intake is under the left fender and gets fresh air through a hole in the bumper.

·
0 Posts
^^ I concur - the warm air is affecting performance, although considering your location, it maybe hard to induce 'cold' air :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
unless you want to slap a soobawu bonnet vent on there and be mocked and shunned for eternity.

For a CAI that uses a K&N and relocates the filter with intake pipe into the original position, buy a typhoon intake. However bend over and prepare to be felched for around £250 for the privilege.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
air intake in the engine bay is a bad idea !!! air should be sucked in as cold as possible....in the 156 the intake is under the left fender and gets fresh air through a hole in the bumper.
Think it actually comes in the gap under the headlight .... that's where the initial intake pipe sits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts