Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends,

Could someone share a wiring diagram for Bosch MP3.1 of nuova 33?
I have this taken from the workshop manual (see image) but resolution is too low for me to see clearly :depressed:

This is excellent but does not have the MP3.1 system.

http://www.alfa-restoration.co.uk/m...3 Workshop Manual 33 Nuova Wiring Diagram.pdf

If you have a complete wiring diagram for 1993 Alfa 33 1.5 8V with Bosch MP 3.1 like the above, could you please do let me know?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you my friend. This is fantastic. My requirement is 50% fulfilled.

For example, it says one lambda connector connects to S45. But what does S45 look like? That information I need because I found out the lambda probe connectors were just hanging inside the engine bay, not connected for years. (see photo) Could not find any sockets that will fit to these too.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Looks like at least one connector has been broken off from its wire probably the connector who carries signal and signal earth to ECU, the connectors looks like them in the picture, one signal/signal earth (female) and one power/earth for lambda heater element (male) on lambda side and the opposite (male/female) on vehicle wiring side.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi

The L sensor wiring plugs are located on the engine bay a few inches away from the power steering tank. You will most probably see colored wires hanging around.

The L sensor plugs are special type of weatherproof connectors as moisture creates poor contact and the ECU will read faulty signals. If you intend to replace the connector - or any other connector of that type - be sure to use these kind of connectors. They make a perfect seal from the weather elements. Such connectors are found on injectors, throttle switches and generally on EFI wiring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts