Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the problems I had with my Alfa I am missing her.

I collect the Polo tomorrow, life will not be the same.

I have the variable servicing meaning only needs a service every couple of years with long life oil, rock solid relibility, so I will no longer wonder what I will find, or if I will make my destination.

Maybe boring reliability will be good, but I really miss that cruise control and leather seats, and the compliments on a nice looking car when I stop at petrol stations!

Then again, as the economy in the TDI will be nearly triple, I may not feel as bad as less petrol station stops.....

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Despite the problems I had with my Alfa I am missing her.

I collect the Polo tomorrow, life will not be the same.

I have the variable servicing meaning only needs a service every couple of years with long life oil, rock solid relibility, so I will no longer wonder what I will find, or if I will make my destination.

Maybe boring reliability will be good, but I really miss that cruise control and leather seats, and the compliments on a nice looking car when I stop at petrol stations!

Then again, as the economy in the TDI will be nearly triple, I may not feel as bad as less petrol station stops.....
Hope it works out for you, shame you seemed to have a duff Alfa, they're not all like that. Do you think you'll return to the fold sometime?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I recommend a test drive in any Alfa Romeo from Mangoletsi. That should sort you right out, and I'm sure they'll give you a good trade-in on the Polo ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts