Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have a 2001 147 selespeed and im missing a part for The selespeed system.
I dont know The name of it, but I have added pictures.... Please help me getting the part..
I have found one just like it, but it comes from another selespeed, (a newer one and different model) and has another part number.

Some say it will work ... I really need help here

part number PF2C/00 - 2770CE
/Danni

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's a position sensor; basically a variable resistor that the Selespeed ECU uses to work out what position the gear selector mechanism is in or the clutch position. I think there are 3 on the TS Selespeed. If you buy a "real" Alfa one, they cost a lot, but the same component is used as a throttle position sensor on some cars, e.g. Peugeots, and costs a lot less. Search ebay for PF2C. I used a couple of Peugeot ones as replacements on my Selespeed; they worked fine. Probably that other one will also work if it came off another Selespeed.
Just take care how you put them back on; as I recall you line up the slot and then twist into position; but if you twist in the wrong direction (as I did) it will break inside.
ebay search

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Drayco

Thanks for the quick reply.

I went to your link on ebay and alælready orderen one. Fantastic. (german made) and for the cost of 29£ så im happy.

I twisted mine to much aswell, so i knwo the feeling. :rolleyes:

Again thanks for the good reply m8

/Danni

1 - 3 of 3 Posts