Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

a few days ago ended my radio, air conditioning, clock and light (inside) to operate. I have checked all the fuses under the steering wheel and all seems to work. Does anyone know if there are other fuses somewhere? Or it may be something else?

I really need to get my AC so I can see something.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
There's a fuse box above the glove compartment (on my TS anyway). There's a small removable flap to get to the fuses but it's still hard.

But I don't think any of those are for the things you mention. Are you sure the fuse(s) haven't blown? Have you tried swapping them out with new ones?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a fuse box above the glove compartment (on my TS anyway). There's a small removable flap to get to the fuses but it's still hard.

But I don't think any of those are for the things you mention. Are you sure the fuse(s) haven't blown? Have you tried swapping them out with new ones?
I replaced the fuses and everything started working again, but after two days it stopped working again. I checked the fuse and it had blown up. Now when I try to change it again, it immediately explodes, even if the car is turned off.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Get a few fuses and disconnect all the things that have stopped working. Put a fuse in and if it doesn't blow connect them all up one by one until the fuse blows and the last one is the problem. Radio high on the list of most likely.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
it helps if you have so-called universal meter, using an old (blown) fuse you can measure the contact points to see
where there is resistance. I think Spike is on the right track, radio's are usually the culprit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts