Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Need Help! Alfa 147

632 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  typos1 
#1 ·
Hi All

I was hoping someone could help me find the right Alfa 147, I am not looking to spend too much £2500 max, as it would mostly be sat on my drive under a car cover due to the nature of my Job.

Very Bored of my current ''Bland no thrills 1.2 2005 Corsa'', looking to Sell it too possibly webuyanycar.com or Part Ex, and then save up the rest for a Nice 147, I have had a browse through the online sites such as Auto Trader, there is no hope in hell I can get a V6 GTA on insurance, nor can I spend that much on a car I will hardly get to drive, I love the one my friend has, and would like one with similar styling and mechanics such as Suspension System and Limited Slip Diff etc.

I Would Prefer However Not Essential!
  • Petrol
  • 3 Door
  • Leather Seats
  • Needs to Be Manual/semi auto
  • With or Without Selespeed

I appreciate I am Very Picky but I know once I find the right car it will be loved for.
I Love the GTA wheels so that would be a bonus or again similar Style. Also if someone can take the time too list Different Variants of the 147 and BodyStyles etc, That would be so helpful, Cannot wait until I find the right one.

Many Thanks:thumbup:

See less See more
#5 ·
Alfa 147

Cheers pal that looks nice puts confidence in buying knowing that thw person selling appreciates their car enough to use fully synth :D

The issue im facing the moment is im waiting until the end of june/july can't remember which, for my insurance to run out else its gonna cost £250 to change the car on the policy and remove from my corsa and refit the black box tracker they use to monitor my driving. :/
How much was you looking for? Ta

#8 ·
Cheers pal that looks nice puts confidence in buying knowing that thw person selling appreciates their car enough to use fully synth :D

The issue im facing the moment is im waiting until the end of june/july can't remember which, for my insurance to run out else its gonna cost £250 to change the car on the policy and remove from my corsa and refit the black box tracker they use to monitor my driving. :/
How much was you looking for? Ta
As theres over £2000 of desirable extras on it (thats just the cost of the extras, not the cost of fitting em, that would cost approx £1500) £2950, but I was hoping to sell it asap really. You could stick it on the drive for 2 months before you insured it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.