Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Mito owners,

I've recently scuffed up my front bumper for my '11 mito and was planning to replace it with the newer 2016 face lift bumper, I believe the sliders match but if anyone has any experience with this I'd greatly appreciate your input.

The main question is that I need a kind soul to provide me with their chassis number of one of the face lift mito so that i can order them from my local dealer as they won't let me order without a chassis number.

Thanks in advance,
K

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello fellow Mito owners,

I've recently scuffed up my front bumper for my '11 mito and was planning to replace it with the newer 2016 face lift bumper, I believe the sliders match but if anyone has any experience with this I'd greatly appreciate your input.

The main question is that I need a kind soul to provide me with their chassis number of one of the face lift mito so that i can order them from my local dealer as they won't let me order without a chassis number.

Thanks in advance,
K
I don't have a face lift chassis number but I have the part number for the facelift bumper and accessories (thanks to the latest Mito register newsletter: https://www.mitoregister.com/fileadmin/MitoRegister/Docs/MiTo_Newsletter_Apr19_Issue12.pdf)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts