Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so fitted a new diesel filter today so I will know in a few days if its cured the cutting out and poor starting.... it already goes and starts better and even sounds better!! but thats not what I need advice about.

my car does not corner very well and oversteers ALOT! infact its so bad my old vectra would corner like 10x better, I asked a local indi to check over the car when I had the oil changed and he said there was some side ways movement on the antroll bar and i have noticed that the rubbers on the ball joint on the top armes has split (is this a MOT fail?) but anyway its a bit clanky over bumps for want of a better word, so I asked autolusso for a quote for a antiroll bar with powerflex bushes and 2 drop links and 2 top arms and what I want to know is do you guys think thats what I need or can you think of anything else that may need changing? Thing is that like everyone cash is a bit tight ATM and its a long way to go so if you guys know of anything else I should be looking at that would be a help :)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Torn ball joint boots etc. will be an MOT fail as of this year I think.
Have you got good tyres on the back (at the right pressure)? Front wheel drive cars inherently under-steer so something is well wrong somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts