Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently had my 159 Jtdm remapped, over the last week my clutch has started to slip when in 5/6 gear, guessing I'm going to need a new 1 as well as a dmf, any got any ideas on a good upgrade make??

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've recently had my 159 Jtdm remapped, over the last week my clutch has started to slip when in 5/6 gear, guessing I'm going to need a new 1 as well as a dmf, any got any ideas on a good upgrade make??
I used LUK which I understood to be OE quality. Definitely replace the DMF though.

·
Registered
640 Posts
You can use sachs performance clutch systems maybe, %15 more torque
Or ıf you are familier with tuning & upgrades sections. We found a guy from bulgaria, he can make 300HP/600Nm clutch if you want.
SprintAuto Service

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'm not too clued up on tuning & upgrades though, but might try this fella anyway see what he can do for me, really want to get the best from my car with regards to performance but worried I just keep splashing the cash on clutch and fly-wheels ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm not too clued up on tuning & upgrades though, but might try this fella anyway see what he can do for me, really want to get the best from my car with regards to performance but worried I just keep splashing the cash on clutch and fly-wheels ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts