Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Need a Radio Unlock Code? Ask here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1187607 15503
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

BLAUPUNKT made units have 14 letters+digits long serial numbers and are printed on the label or engraved on the metal case. Like BP0376* * **?!! Post it for the code!

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly :)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9,395 Posts
A thousand thanks to all on here !!

My battery died and with it the code....so not knowing what to do...i searched on here and found this thread.

With a tiny screw driver i managed to take out the radio in preparation for putting all the serial numbers on here.

But lo and behold....the code was already written on the radio casing !!! :)

Thanks Hay88 for working your magic....:thumbs:

· Registered
9,395 Posts
I understand what you are talking about! Maybe you have an idea how to find out who is looking for a code for themselves and who is looking for a code to sell it for money! ??
What will you offer? It's easiest for me to stop giving codes! But innocent users of the forum will also suffer from this! How to do it??
You provide a great service.....a simple "thanks" would be nice from anyone you help.

Perhaps I am old school....but when someone asks for something and receive it.....we should say "thank you".

Bogege....you are doing a brilliant job and we all appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts