Alfa Romeo Forum banner

13421 - 13440 of 13481 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all, I'm really loving my alfa experience so far....:cry: I need the code for my Harman VP4 navi thing now but my serial number doesn't look like most on here, mine is an August 2016 unit and its serial number looks like T00BE2446***** Can anyone generate the code if i send them the complete number? And does anyone know how many incorrect attempts i can get :(

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Hey all, I'm really loving my alfa experience so far....:cry: I need the code for my Harman VP4 navi thing now but my serial number doesn't look like most on here, mine is an August 2016 unit and its serial number looks like T00BE2446***** Can anyone generate the code if i send them the complete number? And does anyone know how many incorrect attempts i can get :(
Give the full serial number or better a picture of the whole label !?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe so but I am the second owner so it’s possible that it’s not.
I have just had the body controller replaced if that helps?

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I believe so but I am the second owner so it’s possible that it’s not.
I have just had the body controller replaced if that helps?
I found a similar topic on the DK forum, but for now there is no solution! I will follow the topic and if there is any development I will let you know!
Alfa Giulietta Harman Radio Code

Recently I have posted to get radio code for Giulietta Harman Radio VP4 940.
Code should be ok as it matches completely to the one i got from alfa directly based on chassis number.
Code is: 4512 (or at least should be)

Ever since the BCM on this car has been replaced with a new one by Alfa Romeo this code is not working and the radio remains locked.
Alfa Giulietta Harman Radio Code

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo 147 + 166
2 Posts
Hello

Can anyone help my 147 as I had to chnage system and do not have the original code?

Alfa 937 High
BP 937817585841
7649 378 316

Thanks

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo 147 + 166
2 Posts
It worked:)
Thank you very much
Except it wasnt the problem it seems, everything is working except silent speakers independent of cd or fm/am
Need check if there are more than one fuse

·
Registered
60 Posts
HI, I got a code for my head unit, worked fine, many thanks for that but there is a 5 disc changer in the boot that wont work without one. It's prompted from the head unit so it seems to see it.
Any idea how I can find one?

13421 - 13440 of 13481 Posts