Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve got a massive hole in my bumper. Some git hit my car today while it was parked up, so now I'm after a replacement. It’s a Mk2 156 and I’ve been checking out various parts suppliers such as S4P etc… But at over £300, I just can’t afford to spend that much. Does anyone know if someone is breaking a Black 156 Mk2.

Thanks in advance.

Joski

·
Registered
170 Posts
give the guys at auto lusso a call, they have normally got a few cars they are pulling apart, but will have to ask Ned if hes got a face lift or not
good luck!!

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers

Just gave Ned a call, but unfortunatly he hasn't got one in. According to him they go like hot cakes. Last one (which is probably the one on ebay) sold in a day. Gutted!

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Try AlfaCity in Birmingham ....

Or even 247Spares ... you tell them what you want (web page form) and their breakers contact you.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I wouldnt be too concerned with it being a mk2 bumper as the only difference is the bump strips are colour coded and being black you will be hard pushed to notice. Unless you mean the exterior facelift mk3. In which case call silverlake in southampton as they are breaking a mk3. Dont know if it has been front ended though but worth a call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts