Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen this over on the facebook page.

I'm in the process of designing the T.I Autos calender for 2014, which will feature the date of our 2014 track day and other events that we will be attending next year. The calender will be made up of photos of our customers cars, the majority of them are from our track days.
However,if any of you have photos that you think could be included we would appreciate if you could email them to us at [email protected].

I'd appreciate any photos, once there of a customers car and your happy for the photos to be used.
Im looking for photos from any of our track days, terenure etc etc. Doesnt really matter where or when the photo was taken.
Hope you can help out.

I'll have the photos for sale soon.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
I'll have the photos for sale soon.
The calendars? Great idea Peter....
Have we moved to two track days a year yet??? :inlove:

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Gerry, Dave and Peter will all 'need' a test drive!!!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Is that the one on eBay a few days vack?

It is indeed. I flew over and drove it back to Ireland. I'm using it as my daily driver now. It's a beast. I will try to get a thread up with some more details. The previous owner sent me a CD in the post with photos of the build. It has had circa 6k euro spent on it in extras.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again lads. Loads of you have been featured!

The calenders were ordered today, so they should be with us next week! I have included plenty of photos of our customer's cars, and I have also used a lot of the photographs that you have sent in. Thanks again for the help.

Details of our up coming tunnel run will be posted before the weekend..
Exciting times!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Thanks again lads. Loads of you have been featured!

The calenders were ordered today, so they should be with us next week! I have included plenty of photos of our customer's cars, and I have also used a lot of the photographs that you have sent in. Thanks again for the help.

Details of our up coming tunnel run will be posted before the weekend..
Exciting times!

Stop teasing us man.Which ones did you use?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stop teasing us man.Which ones did you use?
haha your in there anyway, used a majority of customers photos. Taught it was nice to include as many of them as possible. Photos there from our two track days, terenure, derry trip etc etc etc...
I'll have one for you at the tunnel run ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts