Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30,221 Posts
I thought someone on here purchased that recently...?

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
What's wrong with it? Not like that white GT we had around for a bit ...

·
Registered
30,221 Posts
I thought someone on here purchased that recently...?
After checking, it was another GTA for £10,000 in February and this car was mentioned in the same thread, it was a lot less than £20k at the time!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure about the car itself but it had been mentioned the dealer selling it was a bit erm 'interesting'. They have had a name change I know that much. It's odd that is has been for sale for so long though at so many different prices

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
Yeah it has been for sale for at least 8 years. I remember everyone laughing at him then when he had it up at £6995 and you could buy a GTA for about 4 grand.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Perhaps the car doesn't exist and it is some sort of company/stock valuation fraud.

·
Administrator
46,702 Posts
So, assuming he thinks that's the true value, I could sell him mine for the bargain price of £15k or so, right? He should snap my arm off at that.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I think someone did see it a few years back. I don't think it had had much done to it at that time. I leave one of my cars in a nice dry garage for a few weeks and there is always something needing doing so god knows what you'd spend on that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts