Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, David at NE Detailing is having an open day at his company on Sunday 28th June. He as the name suggests is a car detailer and has a shop in Chester-Lee Street not far from the Chester-Lee turn off on the A1. Now this has all come about from another site called Detailing World & Cleanyourcar.co.uk. I went to his store last week to have a look and buy some stuff and he mentioned trying to get some people together. Hes gonna put on a bbq and do some kind of Machine Polishing tutorial but this will all be confirmed in the near future. He actualy has polishing classes on at other times aswell, something which im defo interested in.
The best thing is that he sells alot of the best products out there meaning you can go and look/smell them or even try them if he aint really busy in his valeting bay which is great when you consider how much some of these waxes cost!:)
Would anyone be interested in going? He was just saying he had 30 bmw owners there last sunday.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might be worth putting this in the North East section, And we could go there mob handed.
It is :cheese:
As i said theres already non alfa people people goin from the affore mentioned sites but it would be good if we could get some nice alfas there. Hes a lovely lad and is more than happy to show you the stuff even if you just go down there for a look anytime. Its an expensive hobby though this bloody detailing!:wow:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/just-images-registered-only/173506-juiced-mito.html#post2663309

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Er yeah sorry.:cheese:
Im still getting used to the new site, well thats my excuse:p
Me too:lol:, seems to have some good new features!:) So were you at the Church Mouse?

It might be worth seeing if we can get an our own open night if we have enough interest.
Aye, good idea.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes i was..
i took a pic of your MiTo parked with the other one, cant remember which was dirtiest though.
Why do i owe you some money:lol:
Ha ha, no no, i was just trying to jog my memory!:lol: Its pretty useless....what were we talking about again:cheese:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I would fancy this but will be at work all day on the 28th:( Where exactly is his shop as i might pop in sometime?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gizto, do you fancy speaking to your mate and seeing if you can get us an open night?
I must say ive only been to the place once and met him after seeing the company mentioned on Detailing World. After showing me various products he just mentioned to me that he had open days and had recently had 30 bmws there from an owners club. Are most of the alfa owners interested in Detailing? Im positive he would do it as he brought it up so i could email him or give him a bell. He did have a 147 GTA and as soon as he seen the MiTo he was out like a shot looking in it etc:lol:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I don't know how many of us would be interested but there's only one way to find out...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I'd be up for this.

I was about to post in the NE area asking if anyone knew a good detailer round these parts 'cause I'd like to get the Brera done (rather than just valeted) before NAD.

And before anyone has a go, yes I'm lazy, when it comes to car washing! :tut::D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts