Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 04 I bought her new from benfield Newcastle. I lavished large quantities of Autoglym on her. Optimax only. I remember polishing the exhaust and inlet manifold every Sunday. Then I had to sell her, my son arrived now 9, you couldn't switch the airbag of in the front for the baby seat. Although after six months he went in the back. I think it had about 20 k on her. I often wonder where she is now? Is she still being spoiled? Or has she got tinted windows quad exhaust and lowered?

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
It passed its MOT on 22nd October 2015, with advisories on parking brake lever, O/S/F upper wishbone bush & an oil leak - with almost 78,000 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Tinted windows quad exhaust and lowered is spoiling it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
78000 wow. Someone's looked after her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, the 147 GTA (ND04 RWY) is owned by myself. She's in incredible shape with proper suspension kit and had engine overhaul with 24 valves replaced few years ago so she's got another 10 good years.

When I bought her, she was riding with Koni FSD dampers with 35mm springs, I changed immediately to Koni Sports giving her better ride. I agree, lowering isn't the way to go.

She doesn't have tinted windows at all.

She's currently for sale at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts