0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as of Feb 1st 2012...... :cry:

re-test still €28.

I heard this on local radio this morning

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
So that's a 10% increase? Not bad for a business with a of 70million turnover (+ retests)..

QUOTE:
The €5 increase is part of a strategy by Mr Varadkar to make the Road Safety Authority (RSA) -- which runs the NCT system -- self-financing.
OPINION:

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also i've heard it been justifed as '"to cover the inceased VAT & additional time required for the extra points been checked" , crock of s**t

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Leo 'what his face' was on the Last Word talking with Matt Cooper about how the €5 is to cover infaltion for the past 3 years, extra 2% vat & extra time for extra points been tested, he also stated that the re-test won't be increased.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Vradker or what's his face is like someone who came from another country a few years ago to apply for asylum .. I think he should be sent back to where he came from.. Anybody know whether he has Residancy here ?

:nutter::rant:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One thing that you're man with the face Leo said that was hilarious, the NCT was going togo up with the VAT increase, so I said I will just increase it up to a round figure. The original cost was 50 euro and with the 2% increase it went to 51 or so euro and so he decides to add another 4 euro onto it.

Jesus the people running this country are really idiots to be honest.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
At this rate my NCT will cost me almost as much as my tax every year :lol:

Seeing that you have saved so much with yours and I know you feel sad about paying so little Tax on your car I know you would prefer to pay mine and I'll pay yours :thumbs:

Top Bloke our Frank ;):D

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Wait till the sud qualifies for classic tax in a couple of years, the green yoke wont see the light of day till its 30 :p

During the summer, I was taxing and testing 3 of the feckers. Expensive times :lol:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
ah my one is equal to your 3 :D

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Vradker or what's his face is like someone who came from another country a few years ago to apply for asylum .. I think he should be sent back to where he came from.. Anybody know whether he has Residancy here ?

I agree send everybody back where they came from! Wonder what will happen when 40+ million Irish will show up for welfare in Cark.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
I agree send everybody back where they came from! Wonder what will happen when 40+ million Irish will show up for welfare in Cark.
:lol:

On a serious note, how far back do you go? Bloody racists!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts

his dad was a GP in Castleknock for many years :)

Glad I booked in before the increase.

Fuppers

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
You mean there's less than 40+ million NOT signing on in CARK :eek:

:lol:

On a serious note, how far back do you go? Bloody racists!!!

his dad was a GP in Castleknock for many years :)

Glad I booked in before the increase.

Fuppers
A Great Prigg ... Ah like father like son :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts