Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
yes please i have a 2005 166 3.2v6 and i need the map of greece by navteq its way too expensive to buy, could u tell me if i can use the ones from opel/vauxhall (i heard sth about bmw's) or if someone has uploaded their own and "direct" me to finding them? if u know what i mean :p

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I think if you run a search on this forum, you'll find that the Opel ones work with the 166 system. I seem to remember this being tested by someone. We could really do with some kindly person uploading a full set of the maps...:cool:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yes, but only for the G3 system (2001+) and the NCDC NCDR versions, not the CD70 version. I'm giving it a shot myself...

·
Registered
754 Posts
... but I can only find "back up" copies of Scandinavia 2007-2008 , Germany 2007-2008, Espana, Portugal 2007-2008, Benelux 2007-2008 and Central Europe 2006-2007. Bah!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
... but I can only find "back up" copies of Scandinavia 2007-2008 , Germany 2007-2008, Espana, Portugal 2007-2008, Benelux 2007-2008 and Central Europe 2006-2007. Bah!
Are those original Navigon ones? Where?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i found sth on TPB about BMW's 2008 Europe which is supposed to fit in the opel's with the NCDC NCDR versions and im downloading it, at about 60%...comments say that it works (at least on opels) so im giving it a shot..i may have to do some "magic" to make the directories work, but it has all the countries (i might be forgetting some of the eastern european ones)...let me know if u need the link ill pm it to u

·
Registered
754 Posts
i found sth on TPB about BMW's 2008 Europe which is supposed to fit in the opel's with the NCDC NCDR versions and im downloading it, at about 60%...comments say that it works (at least on opels) so im giving it a shot..i may have to do some "magic" to make the directories work, but it has all the countries (i might be forgetting some of the eastern european ones)...let me know if u need the link ill pm it to u
Dimitri, it'd be great if you report back on whether you get the beemer files working. What's TPB? Good luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dimitri, it'd be great if you report back on whether you get the beemer files working. What's TPB? Good luck :thumbs:
oh thats thepiratebay.org, im not exactly sure if im supposed to post that here, im sorry if im not...the torrent result is sth like BMW_Europe_High_2008...im at about 85%, ill let u know what happens.:thumbs:

·
Registered
754 Posts
oh thats thepiratebay.org, im not exactly sure if im supposed to post that here, im sorry if im not...the torrent result is sth like BMW_Europe_High_2008...im at about 85%, ill let u know what happens.:thumbs:
Ah, ok. Bravo! I have the Opel NCDC lying around but it's rar encoded with no pwd. Timewasting bastards :mad: Fingers crossed for your beemer cd working :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
beemer cd not working for me...too bad:confused: ...downloading a few rapidshare files i found, and some others from torrents, ill let u know if any of them work and ill send u the links

·
Registered
754 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts