Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got myself a gorgeous 2005 GT 2.0 JTS. Vroom, vroom.

First time I've had a car like this.

Not being Italian I'm struggling to read the manual. It seems to have been translated one word at a time.

I can't get the the Trip data to reset on the Connect Nav.

I have not CD (the subject for another post).

I go to the trip screen and I see General Trip and Trip B but when I press "enter" nothing happens. I don't get the sub menus up.

Do I need the CD for this?

Any ideas welcome.

Beautiful car and drives like a dream. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In fact I just checked. I don't see Trip and Trip B.

I see all the figures (MPG etc) and then at the bottom I can toggle betwen:

"From Reset" and "B from 17:10"

I think that the last time the trip B thing was switched on must have been 17:10.

The right hand knob which is like a radio knob lets me toggle between these two and if I push the knob in then it is suposed to select one of these....and.....DO SOMETING.

But it doesn't.

:rant:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,

Congratulations on getting the GT, glad to hear your enjoying it! :cool:

Both trip computers are reset using the trip button on the end of the steering wheel stalk (can't remember if it's the indicator or headlight stalk).

You need to navigate to either the Trip A or Trip B screen using the trip button (this is displayed on the screen between the speedo / rev counter NOT the sat nav). When one of the trip computer readouts is displayed (e.g. travel distance, average speed etc), hold down the trip button for a few seconds and it will reset.

The trip computer cannot be reset on the Navigation system itself, this is purely to view the figures. The 'From Reset' indicates that the figures displayed are since the last reset, and same with the time displayed for the Trip B reset.

Hope this makes sense! It does take a little while to get used to how it works, not the most straight forward!

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts