Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm new to forums, I am a proud owner of a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia, Volcano Black, love it and it drive's like a dream, I need to ask you guys a question.....

Is there an issue with Nav Maps updates, my dealership can't update my maps they said there is an issue...

Just throwing this out there...

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
158 Posts
Not sure if there’s an “issue” but the last map version released is 1086 in February and no other updates since. I’m wondering myself too when the next update will be released.

·
Registered
Giulia Speciale
122 Posts
My map hasn't been updated since the car was built, 2018 maps lol. It's still quite accurate but I use Waze/google maps if i need directions

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have tried doing it online without success where I had problems in the registration process. I gave up and stick instead to Apple or Google maps via Apple car play. Love the car to bits though.

·
Registered
Stelvio QV my20
158 Posts
My map hasn't been updated since the car was built, 2018 maps lol. It's still quite accurate but I use Waze/google maps if i need directions
Just login yourself and download and update the map. It’s very easy and straight forward. Check the relevant thread in this forum for detailed instructions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts