Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Actually ,bonkers though it sounds,it could be possible to have a house "delivered".I am currently trying to negotiate some business,with a manufacturer of modular housing.T
The constituent parts are built in a factory (including electrics,plumbing,floors,walls,etc)and then delivered to site where the premanufactured modules are merely slotted together.
Basically you buy a site,dig the foundations and lay the base,and you have the house delivered and livable within a week!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Luke,

Well, my English is getting bad, isn't it? I'm definitely hanging out too much with our Bonkers Portugues Sadiki, Hugo :D
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right, excuses, just bad excuses sadiki :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>Actually ,bonkers though it sounds,it could be possible to have a house "delivered".I am currently trying to negotiate some business,with a manufacturer of modular housing.T
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw that other day on the tely. There are very, but really very good modular houses. :cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>Actually ,bonkers though it sounds,it could be possible to have a house "delivered".I am currently trying to negotiate some business,with a manufacturer of modular housing.T
The constituent parts are built in a factory (including electrics,plumbing,floors,walls,etc)and then delivered to site where the premanufactured modules are merely slotted together.
Basically you buy a site,dig the foundations and lay the base,and you have the house delivered and livable within a week!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pete,

That's a "prefab" then isn't it? I bet they look horrible, or are they doing amazing things with prefabs these days?

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
I bet Pete is negotiating for this prefab-Cinderella-castle....with pink towers and a huge PINK gate, that says 'Home is where the heart is' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Luke
Not like most peoples idea of a prefab at all.Some of them are very tasteful 4 bed homes.And because most of it is built in a nice warm factory and a controled environment,probably built to a higher quality,with more technology and more innovative design than a modern Barrat box,too.

Was certainly an eye opener for me.

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
oii sahbi aint naughty ok!? wink :D

great interview Mel..i really love readin them! :)
how was the punto after the accident btw, and did you guys get hurt?

keep it up :cool:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>oii sahbi aint naughty ok!? wink :D

great interview Mel..i really love readin them! :)
how was the punto after the accident btw, and did you guys get hurt?

keep it up :cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sahbi,

Thanx! You're not going to believe it, but as it was a gras ditch there wasn't even a scratch on the car and frankly NOBODY got hurt :cool:

And by the way......you're right: ME NAUGHTY :confused: ?????????

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
What color was your Punto?

And, what kind of Colt did you have, I'm asking because I had four before the Alfa. Faultless cars, in the sense that none of them ever broke down... As for the Alfa... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Ant

G

·
0 Posts
Mel, that was great, very enjoyable! May you continue to be utterly bonkers for a very long time! :D

g

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Nice one m8, may you enjoy your 147 and your life to the fullest :D

PS Ik ben aan het afkikken van AO, heb het gewoon te druk frown

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Mel we should have called you sadiki instead of bonkers.. lol

Good interview!!!!! :D
Perfect sunday reading wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>What color was your Punto?

And, what kind of Colt did you have, I'm asking because I had four before the Alfa. Faultless cars, in the sense that none of them ever broke down... As for the Alfa... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Antonio,

The Punto was sort of red coloured (no....not from the BLOOD :D ). The Colt had a racey green colour. It drove very nicely, but it had a 1.3 engine I think.....which was UNBELIEVABLY under-powered :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
@GTV6: It was a pleasure doing the interview.
@Ivo: Ivo my man, I completely understand :D ....but it makes me a little bit sad :( :D
@G-147: Well Sadiki would have been a great name. Everybody KNOWS what it means by this time wink But I'll stick with Bonkers :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Antonio,
The Punto was sort of red coloured (no....not from the BLOOD :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sadiki, I really thought the Punto was green! Green Punto sliding in the green grass :D wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> I really thought the Punto was green! Green Punto sliding in the green grass :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the green green grass of home wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Why do I have the feeling you are boosting the posts Pat? :D wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Why do I have the feeling you are boosting the posts Pat? :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">who, me!? eek!
no..i was just..erm..well..you know.. :rolleyes:
you know? :eek: :confused:

wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes I know, thanks btw wink :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<strong>Yes I know, thanks btw wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks? for what? :confused:

21 - 40 of 62 Posts