Alfa Romeo Forum banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Mark, 6th March in Keswick at the Cars of the Stars museum. Will post a meeting time later (once confirmed) but will probably br around noon.

BTW...............Jason77 is coming everybody !!!!!!!
Woo woooooo....lock up yer valuables, the Scots are invading again !!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sorry guys cannie make that weekend dyno day and a show to do on the Sunday. Hey I get paid and it means I don't have to stick my hand in my pocket. Watch Jason and Marlon guys, they have there wallets on a piece of string.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
shame you cannae make it dude.

this will be a right good laugh.

Although it started as a 155 national meet, any cars can come along... the more the merrier.

j

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
:) Thanks for the info Speedy - I'm gonna try to get there. I'm a former 155 owner. I had one for ages and I miss it. It's mainly nostalgia that's driving me to join you fellas and your cars on the 6th...but I'm also hoping to come across a nice V6 for sale. Like a first proper fling I never got that car out of my system. Should have kept it really. If anyone sees R889 CHT (probably in Shropshire) let me know how she is. :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Jase, you and I are now sharing a bed...I mean room.......;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
cheers marlon me bed-baby :eek: :D

mark - it'd be cool for you to come along, see if you recognis any of the niggles/issues that we all have :D

j

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
mark, nice to see you,hows the new motor?.i hope its behaving,hope to catch you at keswick, buy you a beer :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
all the best jimbo ;)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Mixed feelings here - I probably won't make it, which is a shame because Keswick and the area around it is gorgeous, and of course I'll be missing the second 155 National meet! However, on the upside, the reason I'll be missing it is that I'll be skiing, if all goes to plan!

For those that are worried about where you're staying - don't! Keswick isn't that big, and the centre is only about 15 mins walk from the outskirts - so as long as you're actually within the Keswick town area, you'll be sorted. There's plenty of good pubs there too, with a huge selection of real ales (Jennings brewery). I was there in November and I don't think I drank the same beer twice!! The George Hotel and the Four in Hand are both good, the latter doing some excellent value food. Also, near the top of the main square, the Dog and Gun has good beer, good wine and they do a fantastic (and very filling) hungarian goulash, their speciality.

Well, if I dont make it, have a good time, and maybe I'll see you all another year...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Thanks for the info Rich. Have fun whatever you do.
Skiing eh ???? Hope Jase doesn't slip into my bed and start dreaming about skiing !!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
marlon said:
Thanks for the info Rich. Have fun whatever you do.
Skiing eh ???? Hope Jase doesn't slip into my bed and start dreaming about skiing !!!!
you cheeky mutha fu<ker!!

j

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Marlon,

I am staying in the Glendale aswell but only on the Friday night.

Jimbo when are you travelling up maybe we could have us a convoy??

AM

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Cool !!! I think there is 4 of us at that B&B so far !!!! Is Ian coming this year do you know ???

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Marlon
Just had a quick count of those who said they would go
26 as far as I know

should be a good turn out :D

san

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
But how many of those have made it over to the new forum???

Lets find out :D

wrinx

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Only counted those on the new forum and only those that were positive

Of course, it also depends on the weather :rolleyes:

san

141 - 160 of 191 Posts