Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion thread to keep up the momentum for the National GT Meets North & South. Please feel free to discuss any ideas , promotional or frankly anything (what you had for dinner?) etc ....

From experience the discussion threads always attract plenty of hits and comments and this will keep the event threads in the limelight ....;)

Anyone and everyone can contribute ......would love to hear from as many GT owners as possible .....even if you are not planning to come along this year .....:)

Links below :

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-n...ational-gt-meet-north-event-rsvp-lets-go.html

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-n...gt-meet-south-event-rsvp-8th-june-2014-a.html

Did anyone get a mystery valentines card ?????? :inlove:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Did anyone get a mystery valentines card ?????? :inlove:
We sent our eldest grandson (16) a mystery Valentines card :lol: if that counts :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
But did you give any "Happy Valentine Day" anythings?

You have to speculate to accumilate :cheese:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But did you give any "Happy Valentine Day" anythings?

You have to speculate to accumilate :cheese:

To be fair I made a half hearted attempt ....sent a nice picture of 12 red roses via Facebook ....surely that counts :):rolleyes:

Anyway .....I could use a new tailpipe , existing one is very grubby and welded on :mad: , fleabay £19.99 free p&p

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Still no rear wash wipe!

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
Would this work ?
Yes, I like that. I am not a fan of the little kick back the GT has on the rear window near the C pillar. That does not have one. Does look a little Mercedes like though that is no bad thing :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Confession .....have not washed GT in 2014 ...woke up this morning , bright an sunny 9am , day off ....jumped out of bed ...quick shower , dog walked .....into shed , valet tools at the ready , you guessed it ...10.30 pished down! :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well this chat thread is really working :eek: .......anybody have any ideas how we can increase the numbers which are struggling a bit ! ....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I'm not on Facebook so can't !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Facebook has been bombed with flyers ........Twitter is my next target , not sure about Twitter , following Kylie Minogue and Lucy Verasamy and not once have they responded to my needs :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK .....the scores on the doors at the end of winter months :eek:

South 10 Yes 3 Maybe
North 4 Yes 8 Maybe

& the North has a star attraction TBC !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts