Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 984 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Big One!! - National Alfa Day: Sunday 5th July 2009

Alfaowner.com are delighted to have been asked to join The Alfa Romeo Owners Club at the biggest Alfa Romeo event of the year, National Alfa Day, to be held at Newby Hall near Ripon in North Yorkshire on 5th July 2009.

Newby Hall, built in the 1690’s is one of Britain’s finest Adams style houses. This stunning property is set in 25 acres of award winning gardens, there is also an excellent children’s adventure playground

http://www.newbyhall.co.uk/

Full Details of National Alfa Day can be found here http://www.aroc-uk.com/national-alfa-day/

Alfaowner.com will have our own stand and group parking area which will give us the ideal opportunity to have the biggest gathering of AO members EVER!!

If you would like to attend NAD please reply in the RSVP section of the main event thread in the UK National Events lounge.

The group parking is open to all AO Medio/Premio at a Discounted Rate

National Alfa Day Admission Prices (including admission into the gardens):

Adult £7.50
Seniors £6.50
Child/Disabled £5.50

Child under 4 FREE

Prices for Pre-booked members

Adult £6.50
Seniors £5.50
Child/Disabled £4.50

There are 100 places are available to us in the Registered parking area at the front of the event and will be given on a first come first served basis

So if you would like to take advantage of these rates and join us in the AO designated parking area please follow this link

http://www.alfaowner.com/aohome.php?aopage=club-extras

Look forward to seeing you all at this years NAD

The AO Team

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The AO Team have worked closely with the AROC Team to benefit both clubs and this year AO and AROC will have a truly fantastic day.

We hope that all of you that attend will have a memorable day :D

Here's to meeting some new friends :thumbs:

Tony

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is another of the big events i am looking forward to.....and meeting up with everyone as well :thumbs:

Mrs W and little Miss W will be along for this one, so i will be on best behavior :halo:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay cant wait...even draggin my daughter along kickin and screamin....:cheese:

if anyone stayin the nite before let me know as i think it mite be easier to come up on saturday and find a travel lodge..

·
Vendor
45,457 Posts
I'm sure someone local on here would let you pitch a tent in their back garden for the night.. :lol:

·
Vendor
45,457 Posts
All you need to do to park with the AOers is turn up on the day before the 100 spaces are used up right?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
All you need to do to park with the AOers is turn up on the day before the 100 spaces are used up right?
No Dan you need to download the Pdf and send it and your payment to AROC you will reserve a ticket from them this give you entry to the AO area ;)

·
Vendor
45,457 Posts
The form is asking for AROC membership number, but I'm not a member.. Shall I just leave it blank or write N/A or something, or do I have to be a member of AROC?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Dan did you renew your AO membership?
As you need to a paid up member to get the AO form The form on the AROC site is for AROC members not AO ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lets make this clear folks the Register parking area of NAD set a side for AO is only available to paid members of AO :)

We have always said membership to the AO Club will have its benefits this is one of them :thumbs:

So sadly if you are not a member of AO you are not eligible to park in the register area the same rules apply to all the register areas so you need an AO or AROC membership to apply for tickets and subsidised entry :)

·
Vendor
45,457 Posts
I was a paid up member, got my membership card but I didn't renew when the time came round. If I can't reserve tickets without a fully paid up account I'll just pop down on the day and park with the commoners.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 984 Posts