Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's this Sunday, I'll be taking the Spider and helping out on the day, anyone else going and fancy meeting up to put a face to a username?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, well they said if you're helping you need to get here early!!

*origonal post edited!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
:thumbup:

I'm hoping to be there. As mentioned before we want to see Chatsworth House.

Chatsworth and Alfas, what more do you want.......oh yes........good weather.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Im hoping to be there, but
a) Im still struggling with brakes (shock)
b) if brakes are ok, i dont trust the car not to break down on the way! :paranoid:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Kind of gutted as its on my door step.... However it clashes with the Wimbledon final which I need to attend...:irked: I went to the MITcar event in Chatsworth a few years ago... its a cracking venue and should be a great day!

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Still in "maybe mode". Weather will play a part but other stuff may interfere. If I go it will be in MrsJim's old 147 as the Bertie is miles off

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
I'm away on my stag do this weekend. No idea where...but you never know

Somehow I doubt my old mates have factored in my love of classic Alfa's & I'll more likely be trying to work out how to get off the Panama bound container ship, come Sunday

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'll more likely be trying to work out how to get off the Panama bound container ship, come Sunday
Take your phone, we'll send you pictures from Chatsworth :biglaugh:
Have fun! When's the big day?

I got my Spider back from the garage yesterday, with a rebuilt gearbox, in time to do a twilight drive with the Essex AROC section. It was about 100 miles all in and the car felt good so I may head up on Sunday.

·
Registered
119 Posts
All Alfa parking at NAD Chatsworth will be by model,
below is the parking layout,

So far the weather looks as it will be good, fingers crossed it stays that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Hope it stays good for you - unfortunately it clashes with my visit to the Air Tattoo at Fairford

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll be there, it's not far at all for me, nice drive too! It's my first meet so looking forward to putting a few faces to the names :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm taking the Alfetta now, it's white with number 74 race numbers on so I should stand out!

See you there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts