Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks.
Have some nasty stains on the drivers seats that have been there since I bought the car, have tried Vanish and Turtle Wax upholstery cleaners but no joy...any advice???

Pete.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
How nasty??? are they dirty :confused: ... or durty :eek: :eek:

(you could try some 1001 ... or maybe beg, borrow or steal a carpet cleaner and give that a go ...)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Try using one of them mini steam cleaners and a clean cloth :D
I've never had much luck with steam cleaners (we've got a quite powerful one at home) ... just don't seem to cut the mustard for me ...

H

·
0 Posts
The way I used to drive the Cup mate I was used to cleaning stains off the seats :lol:

Mr O's were the worst after Croft :vomit: :lol:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all...they all seem to be in the crotchular area...the last owner must have had three hands...... :)

They look like cream or milk stains...kinda off white colour.

Pete.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hi all...they all seem to be in the crotchular area...the last owner must have had three hands...... :)

They look like cream or milk stains...kinda off white colour.

Pete.

Yuk ... and you still bought the car???? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You can hire a VAX type carpet cleaner from most DIY stores. About £30 / day. but they wash anything, and in a day, you can clean your carpets too!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
You can hire a VAX type carpet cleaner from most DIY stores. About £30 / day. but they wash anything, and in a day, you can get your missus to clean your carpets too!

that's better :thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts