1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hmm, would quite fancy this, but won't know if I'll be able to make it 'til a few days before (the baby is due 1st August)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
What about if we meet up at the services on the M65 and shoot across the A65 to Skipton :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Sounds the easiest way for us lot over this side to meet :)

I could do two meet points, Asda at the end of the M57 Switch Island down the M58, M6 then services on the M65 :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Easy to do on a Sunday :)

If everyone this side that is in reach of the Asda carpark is there for 7:00 bob on the run to the M65 services should take no more than 45 minutes :)

If we don't have any takers for the Switch Island meet point I'll just go over Parbold Hill get on the M6 then the M65 it's my daily run to work :D

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,505 Posts
Thread stuck :thumbs:

I might join up, it all depends on whether i go to Spider Monkeys pub open night on the Saturday or not :)

·
63,505 Posts
Yes you will. Might even drum up enough courage to bring a half restored Gtv ;)

·
63,505 Posts
If i get all the new bits bolted on and an MOT passed then i'll bring it along. Its de-striped and there are a few patches of paint missing :lol:

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
If i get all the new bits bolted on and an MOT passed then i'll bring it along. Its de-striped and there are a few patches of paint missing :lol:

Not a bother mate, i have some Mint Green paint spare..:cool:

·
63,505 Posts
You can bugger off im fed up of people taking the mick out of my poor Gtv, its time it was classy again :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Now then Folks :D

NAD is only 10 days away, do we have anyone meeting at Switch Island?

If not the meet point will be the Services on the M65 :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts